THE MARRIAGE DOCTOR // MAKING THINGS BETTER

Every marriage has its speed bumps. Carole Wilkins just wants you to slow down and think about how to get over them, so you can enjoy smooth sailing toward a happy, healthy, and long-term union.
Wilkins’ newest book “The Marriage Doctor” leaves no stone unturned as it examines the failures and successes of a resilient soul. An accomplished writer and counselor, Wilkins guides readers to a more successful marriage in this “endeavor of the heart,” navigating common problems and hammering out solutions. The author will sign books at the Tuscaloosa Barnes & Noble in the Mid-town shopping center Feb. 7 – 8. On both afternoons, you can meet the author and get a signature on your new guide to marriage from 1 to 5 p.m.
Wilkins said the biggest inspiration for the book was her counseling work, and the couples she encountered on the job.
“Seeing how so many marriages can be better, and seeing so many couples change into better mates,” Wilkins said about her inspiration. “Also, I was inspired by the changes I made in my own marriage that made it a marriage to die for!”
As every marriage expert will tell you, a relationship takes work. Wilkins says affirmation is key to keeping the momentum alive and moving forward in your love.
“Affirmation is praise about the accomplishments of your mate,” Wilkins said. “When was the last time you said words of praise? Remember that praise is like sex, it doesn’t last.”
Flipping through the pages of “The Marriage Doctor,” readers will find sections that stick out as areas they could work on in their relationships, and Wilkins offers day-by-day prescriptions for patching things up.
Chapters may be as short as two pages, but are packed with advice and trinkets of wisdom. Learn Wilkin’s ground rules for a fair fight, or how to “Just Get Over It” when something isn’t worth fighting about after all. She even maps out how anger escalates in a disagreement, so you can catch yourself getting out of control before feelings get hurt.
Fighting is not the only issue that can eat away at a loving marriage. Wilkins asks mates to examine their expectations and whether they are reasonable. She also makes the reader decide if their mate’s expectations are too unrealistic to meet. Secrets, jealousy and intimacy are all dimensions to consider when making a diagnosis for dissatisfaction.
Real-world anecdotes from her own marriage make Wilkins’ prescription pad feel like personalized letters written to help you through difficult times. Each specific problem has its own solution that you can apply as soon as you are ready to commit yourself to improvement.
This book, “The Marriage Doctor”, may be the much-needed medicine for any and all ills your marriage or partnership is currently suffering from or is threatening your marital bliss. Carole Wilkins is just the right doctor for the job to cure those common ills that beset relationships. Take “The Marriage Doctor’s” advice.
After mulling over Wilkins’ advice, couples can answer 100 true or false self-evaluation questions at the end of the book, and compare with their partner. First you answer questions like “Am I willing to say ‘I was wrong?’” and “Do we have an emergency fund for unexpected expenses?” Then you fill out the same questionnaire for how you feel your partner should answer. Finally, you can see where the disagreements may lie and use the wisdom found in the book to work it out.
Readers who wish to experience this inspiring work can purchase “The Marriage Doctor” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play or Barnes and Noble.

About The Author

129 Responses

• Angel

I contacted this herbal doctor to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the herbs was ready and he sent it to me via courier and it got to me after 6 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me and i was cured from herpes! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! if you need his help, contact his Email:Robinsonbuckler @yahoo .com……….

{1} Erectile dysfunction
      {2} HPV
      {3} Fibroid
      {4} Infertility
      {5} Hepatitis
      {6} Herpes
      {7} GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK E.T.C

• Angel

I contacted this herbal doctor to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the herbs was ready and he sent it to me via courier and it got to me after 6 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me and i was cured from herpes! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! if you need his help, contact his Email:Robinsonbuckler@ yahoo .com………R.buckler@ hotmail com.

{1} Erectile dysfunction
      {2} HPV
      {3} Fibroid
      {4} Infertility
      {5} Hepatitis
      {6} Herpes
      {7} GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK E.T.C

1. w88club

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More here to that Topic: theplanetweekly.com/the-marriage-doctor-making-things-better/ […]

2. mejaqq

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More on to that Topic: theplanetweekly.com/the-marriage-doctor-making-things-better/ […]

3. Ellie

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More Info here to that Topic: theplanetweekly.com/the-marriage-doctor-making-things-better/ […]

4. 토토사이트

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles about 안전놀이터.

5. 토토사이트

I need you to thank for your season of this awesome 먹튀검증!!! I definately appreciate each and every piece of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff of your blog an absolute necessity read blog!!!!

6. 먹튀검증

Hello ! I am a student writing a report on the subject of your post.Your article is an article with all the content and topics. I’ve ever wanted . Thanks to this, it will be of great help to the report I am preparing now.Thanks for your hard work. And if you have time, please visit my site as well. The site name is 토토커뮤니티.

7. tony

I am a student writing a report on the subject of your post.Your article is an article with all the content and topics. I’ve ever wanted . Thanks to this, it will be of great help to the report I am preparing now.Thanks for your hard work. And if you have time, please visit my site as well. The site name is 안전놀이터

8. Angel

Very well written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts. ufabet168

9. UFABET168

wonderful post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already! ufabet168

10. mshahid

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Anthony Dietrich

11. 안전놀이터

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. 안전놀이터 It helped me a lot. If you have time, I hope you come to my site and share your opinions. Have a nice day.

12. www.jncgeneralcontractingny.com/

Commercial Contractor in Albany, NY. Over the years, the demand for my services grew and today JNC CONTRACTING is made of a team of skilled, hardworking professionals who will do their utmost to provide quality services and meet any deadline.I believe in treating my customers’ homes and properties as my own.

13. concrete patio

Kansas City General Contractor: Professional Home Contractors in Kansas City
    When you need serious work done at your home, you’ll want to be in the hands of one of the best General Contractors in Kansas City.

14. 바카라사이트

Thank you for sharing this information. I read your blog and I can’t stop my self to read your full blog. Again Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

15. casinoesc

It’s great. You will certainly really feel that your writing is extraordinary even if you take a look at it. I mored than happy to see your writing and also my sensations are still sticking around. I wish you will certainly be impressed similar to me when you see my writing. Would certainly you such as ahead and also see my blog post?https://www.casinoesc.com

• Angel

I contacted this herbal doctor to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the herbs was ready and he sent it to me via courier and it got to me after 6 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me and i was cured from herpes! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! if you need his help, contact his Email:Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com……….

{1} Erectile dysfunction
      {2} HPV
      {3} Fibroid
      {4} Infertility
      {5} Hepatitis
      {6} Herpes
      {7} GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK E.T.C

16. keonhacai

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from keonhacai. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less.

17. Kenny

I want to recommend anyone suffering from herpes or any kind of disease to Dr Ohikhobo trust me this man remedy works like magic. It’s been over 2 years now since I was completely cured from herpes with its natural herbs .No more pains or any sign of outbreak for the past 2 years
    His Email drohikhoboherbalcenter @ gmail . com
    WhatsApp +1-740-231-2427

18. Melanie Case

Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931. or website is https://olihamiraclemedicine.webs.com/
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

19. James Carmina

I still can’t believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through the herbal treatment from Dr.Isai whom I came across on a research on the internet, I actually couldn’t believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it, But Dr.Isai assured me that he will cure me and he sent me his medicine which I took as instructed by him and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Him for curing me totally from Genital Herpes. You can contact Dr.Isai on his Email address: drisaiherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him on: +2349034352176

20. Robert Hooke

Very good customer service. I called and asked questions four times before I decided what type box to order. They answered my call every time without being forced to go through a recording. I received my order custom packaging boxes uk promptly, and everything is fine.

21. john

Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr Damisa helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr Damisa herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer,Endometriosis, cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia,Gonorrhea, Chronic pain, LUPUS low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : doctordamisa@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349010910998 thank you..Dr Damisa. Please help me share and save others God bless you all

22. Tom Kingsley

I’m Tom Kingsley, It’s been a while since I’ve
    written to thank Dr OHIKHOBO who helped me in my
    life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many
    hospitals for a cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I
    get a solution so that my body can be okay. One day my Aunt Rosa
    introduce me to Doctor OHIKHOBO having seen so many testimony online
    about his herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his
    email:drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com , so I emailed him. He told me all the
    things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, which I
    followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after one weeks the
    HERPES that was in my body vanished. so if you are you are having
    herpes or any kind of disease listed below
    *DIABETES
    *CANCER
    *STROKE
    *INFERTILITY
    *HEART DISEASE
    *HIV
    *COLD SORES
    *GENITAL WARTS
    And you also want cure, you can also email him at: drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or through his WhatsApp + 1-740-231-2427

23. hasley

It’s a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr ORIANE but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. ORIANE then contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. I agreed with him. I took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess it’s time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: droriane6@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +2349031652461

24. David Keep

I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES in 2013, i went to many hospitals for a cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution so that my body can be okay. One day I was on the water side thinking where I could go to get a solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, that i have HERPES she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions on how to take it, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after 3 weeks the HERPES that was in my body vanished. So if you are infected with HERPES or any kind of diseases and you need a cure, you can also email him VIA: doctorogboenherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him: +16785625698

25. ophunter.net

“What i do not understood is in truth how you are no longer actually much more smartly-appreciated than you may be right now.
    You’re very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably on the subject of
    this topic, produced me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of numerous angles.
    Its like men and women aren’t involved except it is
    something to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice.
    At all times care for it up!”

오피헌터

26. Nhà cái lừa đảo

While looking for articles on these topics, I came across this article on the site here. As I read your article, I felt like an expert in this field. I have several articles on these topics posted on my site. Could you please visit my homepage? Nhà cái lừa đảo

27. sòng bạc

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. sòng bạc

28. vinta rebacca

Hello everyone i was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus for about 8 months ,I’ve lost all hope and my doctor said there is no possible cure and I have been taken antiviral to sustain myself I have had several out break from the time I was diagnosed till I got to know about Dr.Ebhota through a friend who he cured of Herpes . I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after 8 months of pains and depression , it was indeed a miracle, Dr.ebhota is a great man, I have heard so much about how he has help lot of people, He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. If you have any issues you can contact him for help add him on whatsapp +2348089535482. or via email:Email drebhotasolution@gmail.com

29. onetoto365

was indeed a miracle, Dr.ebhota is a great man, I have heard so much about how he has help lot of people, He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and good site info for you 먹튀검증